Regular dental care can prevent tooth decay. Use the resources below to learn more about children’s dental health. Call Ashburn Children’s Dentistry at (571) 223-5768 to schedule your child’s dental appointment today.
- Discover when you should take your child for his first dental exam, as well as what type of dental care should be performed at home, by reading this article from KidsHealth.org.
- Read this article from WebMD.com to learn how to care for your baby’s teeth.
- Learn about Snap-On Smile and what it can do for you by visiting the appliance’s official website.
- Check out this page from the ADA for information on how nutrition can improve oral health and prevent tooth decay in children and adults.
- Learn a bit more about children’s dental health on this page from MedlinePlus.