Maintaining the health of your child’s teeth is essential to promoting his or her long-term health and wellness. Check out these links from around the Web for information on handling common braces problems and pulpotomy procedures. Give Ashburn Children's Dentistry a call at (571) 223-5768 for more information on our services.
- Explore this article from MedicineNet.com for tips on handling tooth and gum sensitivity with braces.
- Visit this link from Colgate.com for tips on how to care for common braces problems.
- Read this article from the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry for an in-depth overview on the guidelines for pulpotomy procedures.
- This article provides information on pulpotomy procedures for baby teeth.
- Learn how to care for your child’s teeth with these tips from FamilyDoctor.org.