Our recent blogs have covered your child's dental health, the importance of mouthguards, and the benefits of seeing a pediatric dentist. The following resources offer more great information on these two topics. Here are some tips to help you take care of your child's teeth:
- Read this article to learn about the development of your child’s teeth.
- If your child has anxiety about the dentist, use the tips in this article from LiveStrong.com to help put him or her at ease.
- Check out these recommendations from the American Dental Association to learn about the importance of mouth protection for your active child.
- This article from Colgate.com offers information about sports-related dental injuries in children.
- Visit this webpage to learn about tooth decay in children.
At Ashburn Children's Dentistry, we value the time spent with your children. It is very important to us that children continue to take care of their teeth even when they aren't at the dentist. For a great pediatric dentist, contact Ashburn Children’s Dentistry at (571) 223-5768.