If you’d like to learn more about your child’s dental health or tooth care after an extraction, check out these resources. Call Ashburn Children’s Dentistry in Ashburn at (571) 223-5768 to learn about our pediatric dental services.
- Read this article from the Cleveland Clinic to learn about abnormal dental bites.
- Visit this webpage from Crest for excellent tips about caring for kids teeth.
- If a clot is dislodged after an extraction, a condition known as dry socket can occur. Read this page from the Mayo Clinic to learn about this condition.
- This article offers information on when a tooth extraction may be necessary in a child.
- Check out this article for ideas on how to make tooth brushing fun for your child.